Products groups / Offshore/Marine and wind farm / Mooring system
With long experience in design and production of lead blocks, sheaves, rollers, fairleads, etc., Gleipnir offer a complete set of lead sheaves for mooring systems, adapted to suit every client demands with a versatile and innovative design.
Optimized design and light weight, based on clients need, given load, limited space and cost control; makes Gleipnir to an obvious choice.
- Arrangement for multiple working angles
- Fleet angle transfer ability
- Foundation plate for bolting or welding to structure
- Safeguards for securing of wire in sheave groove
- Sheave and pivot block equipped with roller bearings
- Easy maintenance (access to lubrication points)
- Lubrication points for all movable parts
- Design temperature -10° C.
- Offshore / Marine surface treatment
- Designed in accordance with DNV rules
- Components designed to fulfil SfS (Handbook best practice - Dropped Object Prevention)
- High durability sheaves
- Composite sheaves
- Stainless steel sheaves
- Load cell application
- Other design temperature
- Third party certification
- Designed acc. to: NORSOK R-002, ABS, LR, BV, RMRS, etc.
- Bearing pin in stainless steel
- Sliding bearings
- Additional non standard elements available