- Swivel and Hook
- Spreader and lifting beam
- Wide Tow Handling
Products / Blocks / Trawl Block
"Gleipnir has designed a Trawl / purse sein series which combines high quality and durability with high cost efficiency. This series is a result of econizing and meeting market needs and two decades of experience."
- Minimum ultimate strength 5:1
- Design temperature -20 °C
- 100% material traceability
- Offshore / marine surface conservation. RAL 9010
- Sheave equipped with spherical roller bearings
- Thrust broze bearing in headfitting (roller bearing available upon request)
- Lubrication points for all moveable parts
- End connection suitable for shackle/ hinge
Design and manufacturing in accordance with:
- DNV-GL standards (DNGL-ST-0377 Standard for shipboard lifting appliances (May, 2016) - the newest edition of DNV, rules for certification No. 2.22, Lifting appliances
- Machine directive 2006/42/EC and the latest amendments
- SfS (cooperation for safety)
- Norwegian Maritime Authority
- Alternative sheave sizes
- Composite/stainless sheaves for rope handling
- Alternative headfitting types
Equipped with stainless hinge pins and bronze bushings for optimal functionality and bushing life time.
High durability sheave
- Through hardened groove
- Groove machined to fit wire size to increase wire life time
- Equipped with spherical roller bearings
- Optimal load distribution between the bearings for increased bearing life time
size - B (mm)
|Length from the center of headfitting - L (mm)||Weight (kg)||Type of connection|
Different types of top connection:
- Headfitting for use of standard shackle
- Headfitting for use of Gleipnir Trawl Block hinge.
Wire size to be specified by customer.
Other designs/loads will be available upon request.
Additional charges if third party verification is required.